Avantor fluid handling solutions
Avantor is the only open-architecture fluid handling provider to offer complete design, manufacturing and logistics to support every stage of your biomanufacturing process – wherever your operations are located across the globe.
Avantor’s broad portfolio of fluid handling solutions
Learn how Masterflex Peristaltic Pump systems provide superior accuracy and repeatability to ensure optimal performance throughout the bioprocessing workstream.
Avantor supports end-to-end fluid management solutions – including Masterflex® peristaltic pumps and aseptic fluid transfer solutions – that are reliable and customer-centric, helping bioprocessing manufacturers meet their research and production goals.
Choose from a selection of standard single-use products as well as products from best-in-class manufacturers available to order from VWR, part of Avantor, to design a comprehensive solution that meets the exact needs of your process. We also apply our expertise in fluid handling to design fully customized single-use solutions. From direct dispense bags to peristaltic pumps, our extensive portfolio has what you need to scale from lab to production.
Thanks to a strong commitment to quality, customers trust Avantor’s highly skilled associates to help them select new products, troubleshoot existing equipment and solve regulatory compliance challenges. Through a high-quality product offering that meets all applicable statutory and regulatory requirements, Avantor supports the biopharmaceutical production environment to ensure customers can remain focused on innovation and bringing new therapies and treatments to patients.
Leveraging our global infrastructure, Avantor delivers quality products with the expertise of skilled talent and a comprehensive portfolio of products and manufactured solutions has been designed with customers’ fluid handling needs in mind – no matter where they are located.
Avantor offers innovative fluid handling solutions with…
Quality & Choice
- Open architecture model vertically integrated on pumps, bags, tubing, stoppers and fittings supporting choice of your systems
- Comprehensive Supplier Management Program with proprietary products as well as qualified first and second sources of key components
- Complete sterility validation program to mitigate risk
- Extensive fluid handling connectivity knowledge
- Single-use facilities
- Hybrid facilities
- Conversion from self-assembled parts
- Collaborative approach to designing your solution
- Local single-use experts
- Expedited design and approval process
- Designs < 5 days
- Validation Packs < 5 days
- Global logistics footprint
- 100+ standard products
- Fully custom solutions designed for specific applications
- Ability to develop custom components and parts
- Customized skid systems with disposable fluid paths