COVID-19 Workplace Safety Supplies
Safety solutions during COVID-19
Safety is a top priority during the COVID-19 pandemic. It is especially important in the workplace because the infectious nature of the novel coronavirus poses a risk to workers. By taking the right precautions and obtaining necessary COVID-19 supplies, you can continue vital lab at lower risk.
COVID-19 Supplies for Your Lab and Workplace
Find the COVID-19 supplies your lab and workspace needs at Avantor®. Browse our extensive offerings and choose the COVID-19 safety products that are right for your laboratory. We also carry COVID-19 research supplies and equipment to support ongoing research and provide quick access to critical products.
Help prevent the spread of COVID-19 with protective gloves from Avantor.
Social Distancing and Safety Signs
Floor and wall safety signs for the COVID-19 pandemic. Signs for protective measures, hand wash instructions, or general information.
Floor Marking Systems
Tapes to identify safe social distances in the work environment.
Tacky Mats and Foot Baths
Sanitizing floor mats and foot baths to help prevent contamination.
Printers and Labels
Make your own safety signs or labels with advice specific to your work environment.
Dry Wipes and Mops
Use with your cleaning chemicals to help reduce the spread of infection.
Face Shields, Goggles, and Protective Shields
Transparent protective screens to help protect your workers from infection.
Surgical face masks. KN95 masks, and N95s for different applications.
Touch-free Soap Dispensers
Automatic and touch-free. Reduce cross-contamination. Wall mountable.
Hand Soaps and Sanitizers
Hand soaps and sanitizers for contamination prevention.
Cryogenic Personal Protective Equipment
A selection of cryo gloves, cryo aprons, and cryo face shields, for protection from the hazards of working in and with ultra-cold temperatures down to -160 DC.
Obtain precise forehead temperature measurements without the need for physical contact.
Safe and effective containment of sharps, including needles and syringes.
What Can a Laboratory Do to Protect Workers During COVID-19?
Laboratories can take many actions to protect workers during COVID-19. Some of the recommended courses of action include:
- Perform site- and activity-specific risk assessments.
- Determine the most appropriate safety measures for your lab.
- Implement appropriate safety measures.
- Adhere to local policies and procedures, as well as regulations from federal, state, and local jurisdictions.
- Follow existing public health guidelines established by the Center for Disease Control (CDC).
- Adhere to workplace guidelines established by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
What Workplace Safety Supplies Are Recommended to Reduce the Spread of COVID-19?
COVID-19 workplace safety supplies recommended to reduce the spread of COVID-19 include:
- Face shields, face masks, and goggles
- Safety signs
- Sanitizing foot mats
What Safety Measures Should You Take in Your Lab During Coronavirus?
The safety measures you should take in your lab during coronavirus depend on several factors. Some suggested measures to take include:
- Limit the number of workers in the lab at a time.
- Establish physical guidelines to ensure workers are safely distanced.
- Follow proper cleaning and disinfecting protocols.
- Maintain a stock of COVID-19 supplies such as personal protective equipment (PPE) and cleaning products
Get Essential COVID-19 Safety Products from Avantor
At Avantor, we are committed to providing vital COVID-19 supplies to help keep lab workers safe and support the rapid advancement of scientific solutions. Our worldwide reach allows us to deliver mission-critical COVID-19 safety products and services to customers in various industries. Discover how Avantor can support your mission.