Flexible Financing Programs
Why leasing makes sense
- Free up Working Capital: When you lease Laboratory Furniture and equipment, instead of exhausting cash accounts on fixed assets, you are free to use your capital for other income producing expenses. Leasing improves cash flow by enabling increased productivity while keeping your funds liquid. Unlike other forms of financing, leasing does not require a large down payment.
- Protect Your Line of Credit: Lease payments have no impact on your bank credit lines. Leasing does not show up as a liability on your balance sheet, thus preserving borrowing power for other business needs, such as inventory and payroll.
- Eliminate Obsolescence: Lease new up-to-date laboratory furniture, equipment and maintain a competitive edge.
- Gain Tax Advantages: As a business expense, lease payments may be 100% tax deductible as opposed to only depreciation and interest deductions for bank financed equipment, resulting in a full write-off over the term of the lease.
- Purchase today’s technology with tomorrow’s dollars.
- Lower Monthly Payments: Allows you to acquire Laboratory Furniture for renovations or additional equipment when you lease because lease payments may come out of several budget years.
Our VWR Partners can offer a range of programs including skip payments and seasonal leases to accommodate cyclical businesses, municipal leasing programs, as well as customized lease structures to meet your unique situation. Some programs include:
- 12-60 months: Find a monthly payment to match your cash flow.
- Seasonal Programs: Design a payment schedule responsive to your business cycles
- 13 month program: The most straightforward program in the industry
- Custom Programs: Let us customize a lease structure to meet your unique situation