Pall Pharma R&D Filtration Solutions - Helping Your Workflow
Filtration is a critical component of sample preparation and choosing the correct filtration device will make a huge difference in the results you will see during your analysis steps. It is often difficult though, to identify the correct filter plate or centrifugual device to match your specific applications, sample type, processing needs and plate format.
In this 60 minute webinar you will learn:
How to choose the best filtration device for your specific applications.
- Understand pore size, membrane material, well volumes and tip types
Examples of applications such as:
- Protein purification
- Protein concentration/isolation
- Clarify & sterile filter cell cultures
- DNA & RNA binding/isolation
- Flow cytometry
- Lysate clearance
- Multiplex assays
- Sterile filtration
- PLUS – new, innovative 24-well filter plates