Masterflex® L/S® MasterSense™ Fill/Finish Pump System with Masterflex® Ultrapharm™ Pump Head
Accuracy is critical when every drop counts
Masterflex® L/S® MasterSense™ Fill/Finish Pump System with Masterflex® UltraPharm™ Pump HeadShop now
Features that make your process effortless
Perfect for sanitary environments—
316 polished stainless steel drive housing, IP66 and NEMA 4X rated for washdown
Easy to read and operate touch screen - even while wearing gloves. Create, save, and recall pump programs via intuitive menus.
EtherNet/IP, Profibus, Wi-Fi, MasterflexLive enabled, and analog remote I/O means connectivity and control options that suit your needs.
250 rpm max speed; dosing volumes from <0.5 mL to >500 mL
Whisper quiet operation reduces extra noise on the floor or in the lab
316 stainless steel pump head is autoclavable; tested to 10 cycles without any loss of flow or accuracy performance
Offset rollers and planetary gearing ensure dosing accuracy (±0.5%), low pulsation, and long tubing life
Easy on tubing— reduces drag on tubing for longer tubing life and reduced risk of premature failure.
Masterflex double-Y tube sets ensure proper retention, repeatability, and accuracy
SHOP DOUBLE Y-TUBING
Benefits of a Pump Head with Planetary Drive System
With the planetary drive system, each roller is directly driven by the sun wheel. This mechanism prevents axial push-pull friction on the tubing—resulting in longer tubing life, lower pulsation, and high repeatability.
This pump head produces gentle, low pulse, and highly accurate dosing and flow to ensure optimal integrity and uniformity. Designed with offset rollers, the pump head provides linear flow throughout the flow range. While one roller is drawing fluid through one leg of the double-Y tube set, the other roller is pushing fluid through the other leg. Also, dual channels allow for a lower rpm in order to achieve “single-channel” flow rates. A lower rpm means reduced shear forces to maintain fluid and molecular integrity.
Set up is a breeze
Intuitive touch screen interface, even wearing gloves
- Easy to set up and program
- 5" capacitive TFT/RGB touch screen with a clear, wide viewing angle
- Adjust parameters with a simple touch—even with gloves on
- Operational modes include continuous run, volume dispense, and time dispense
- Batch control and interval/off time in Volume and Time modes
- Antidrip and speed ramping available in Volume mode—ensure accuracy and minimize sample loss
- Easily save and recall up to 50 commonly used protocols, each with a unique name
- Know when you hit your mark—graphical indicator lets you know when loaded tubing is optimally calibrated
Advanced Connectivity and Control Options
Monitor from anywhere
- MasterflexLive is our secure, cloud-enabled platform for real-time remote monitoring of all Masterflex pump parameters
- Monitor critical processes running 24/7 without the need for onsite personnel
- Push notifications alert you to changes in operating conditions and error messages
- Your choice of connectivity options— EtherNet/IP, Profibus, or MasterflexLive®
- Three-tier access to pump functionality—use this option to protect your process by controlling who can operate the pump and at what level
- Over-the-air firmware updates—automatically allows you to take full advantage of future enhancements
- Internet connection via Wi-Fi or standard Ethernet (RJ45) jack on rear of drive
The Perfect Pump for High Precision Fill/Finish Applications
Non-contaminating, low shear, and noninvasive makes this pump perfect for Biopharma and healthcare.
Three-tier access and the ability to save and recall programs make your fluidic process secure and accurate.
Our range of tubing formulations ensures the fluid compatibility and the regulatory approvals you need.
Precision manufactured pump tubing gives you accuracy and reliability for critical process applications.
Complete Specifications & Product Details
|Flow Range||0.007 to 635 mL/min||0.193 to 998 mL/min|
|Masterflex Ultrapharm Pump Head||for Precision Tubing with Open-Head Sensor, stainless steel housing/rotor||for High-Performance Precision Tubing with Open-Head Sensor, stainless steel housing/rotor|
|Tubing sizes accepted||Double-Y L/S® 13, 14, 16, 25, 17||Double-Y L/S® 15, 24, 35|
|Agency Approvals||UL, cUL, CE|
|Speed control accuracy (resolution)||±0.1% (0.1 rpm at 250 rpm)|
|MasterflexLive||Real-time remote monitoring of all pump parameters. Push notifications alert you to operating conditions and error messages, allowing you to monitor critical pump processes 24/7—no need to be onsite.|
|Interface directly with either Ethernet/IP or Profibus based process control network(s) (using PLC, SCADA or similar); enables control of all pump parameters via network interface.|
|Number of rollers||8|
|Display||5” capacitive TFT/RGB touch screen with in-plane switching (wide viewing angle); 800 x 480 pixels|
|External control - input||0 to 20 mA, 20 to 0 mA, 4 to 20 mA, 20 to 4 mA; 0 to 10 V, 10 to 0 V, 0 to 5 V, 5 to 0 V; start/stop, direction (CW/CCW), prime via contact closure|
|External control - output||0 to 20 mA, 20 to 0 mA, 4 to 20 mA, 20 to 4 mA; 0 to 10 V, 10 to 0 V, 0 to 5 V, 5 to 0 V; Tach output (open collector), Motor running, Open head, Local/Remote, General alarm|
|Motor||Brushless DC with encoder; continuous duty; reversible; 1/10 hp (75 W)|
|Open-head sensor||Yes; extension cable included|
|Housing materials||316 Stainless Steel|
|Enclosure rating||IP66 / NEMA 4X|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||13" x 9.3" x 11" (33 x 23.6 x 27.9 cm)|
|Shipping weight||40.75 lb (18.5 kg)|
|Power||90 to 260 VAC, 50/60 Hz|