CryoSavers™, Hardy DiagnosticsSupplier: Hardy Diagnostics
CS81B CSM100 CSM100 CS100B CS100BNB CS81BNB CS100BNB CS81BNB
CA89423-726PK 1218.62 CADCA89423-726 10324-372 89423-726 89501-502 10063-768 CA52428-856 CA10001-416 52428-856
CryoSavers™, Hardy Diagnostics
The CryoSaver system is designed for ease of use
- Convenient, ready-to-use media saves you time and expense
- Media formulations allow for both the growth and long-term preservation of the organism
- Glycerol is used as a cryoprotectant
- An advanced “honey-comb” box design (with numbered compartments) protects your CryoSaver during shipping and saves valuable freezer space in the lab
- Ergonomically designed caps feature ridges that allow for easy opening
- Threads are located on the outside of the vial to reduce the chance of contamination
- Each vial has a write-on label for specimen identification
The need for storing stock organisms for extended periods of time is common practice in the field of microbiology. CryoSaver offers a simple, safe, and convenient way to store organisms at ultra low temperatures for future use.
Avantor is a vertically integrated, global supplier of discovery-to-delivery solutions for...