VWR® Metal-Free Centrifuge Tubes, Polypropylene, Sterile, Standard LineSupplier: VWR, part of Avantor
CTNA239 CTNA237 CTNA236 CTNA238
10025-710CS 498.43 CAD10025-710 10025-706 10026-322 10025-708
VWR® Metal-Free Centrifuge Tubes, Polypropylene, Sterile, Standard Line
Tubes Centrifuge Tubes
Metal-free centrifuge tubes are ideal for environmental uses such as water analysis and other applications wherein tubes have the potential to contaminate samples.
- Available in two volumes: 15 ml and 50 ml
- Tubes are certified free of major critical trace metals to less than 1 ppm
- Easy-to-read black graduations are accurate to ±2%, with 0.5 ml increments (15 ml) or 2.5 ml increments (50 ml)
- Both the graduations and writing areas are chloroform-resistant
- Engraved graduation at the conical bottom of each tube
- Max. rotational speed up to 12500 g
- Autoclavable at 121 °C and freezable to –80 °C
Tubes feature a large unerasable frosted white printed writing area.
Certifications: TSE/BSE-free Certification.
Ordering information: Racked tubes are packaged in environmentally responsible (fully recyclable) chipboard racks. Bagged tubes are packaged in durable and re-sealable (zip closure) bags. Inner packaging is individually labelled for lot-to-lot traceability. All tubes are packaged with caps attached and sterilized with irradiation. Tubes are RNase-free, DNase-free, and non-pyrogenic. Plastic racks are available as accessories in seven colors. The assorted color pack offers one of each color: blue, green, orange, red, and yellow. Racks are designed for use with plug or flat bottom tubes.