A wide assortment of high-quality glass microscope slides and cover glasses are available to meet the needs of modern laboratories.
- Slides are available in five colors for easy identification
- Bond-Rite™ slides are specially treated to optimize adhesion of the tissue to the slide
- Electrostatically attract tissue sections and cytology preparations, binding them to the slide
- Eliminate the need for special adhesives or protein coatings
- Avoid background staining
- Available in a variety of colors
Richard-Allan Scientific™ Super Up-Rite™ and Bond-Rite™ Slides are manufactured with the finest quality white glass and are available in five colors for easy identification
Shandon™ Multi-Spot Slides feature a coating that enables the slides to be washed several times for reuse. The wells are surrounded by a chemical and water-resistant PTFE (polytetrafluoroethylene) coating.
The Cover Glasses and Coverslips are uniquely manufactured to eliminate sticking and reduce waste. They are made from the highest quality glass, are free from blisters and flaws, and are consistent in cut, thickness, and dimensional accuracy.
Bond-Rite™ slides are specially treated to optimize adhesion of the tissue to the slide. The Shandon™ ColorFrost™ slides are available in a wide variety of colors and are resistant to commonly used laboratory solvents. Shandon™ ColorFrost™ Plus slides are positively charged for improved cellular adhesion. They electrostatically attract tissue sections and cytology preparations and bind them to the slide, which eliminates the need for special adhesives or protein coatings.