PTFE Barrel Pumps, Ultrapure, BurkleSupplier: Bürkle
5606-1000 5606-1001 5606-0401 5606-0601 5606-0600 5606-0400
10217-250EA 1441.83 CAD10217-250 10217-252 76319-736 10217-248 10217-246 76319-734
PTFE Barrel Pumps, Ultrapure, Burkle
Pumps Drum/transfer Pumps
Due to the high chemical resistance of the medium-contacting parts made of PTFE and FEP, even liquids which attack conventional materials such as PP or PVC can now be safely transferred (except for elemental fluorine) with this barrel pump. The barrel pump is also suitable for transferring ultra-pure liquids. The stopcock prevents hazardous vapors from escaping, and stops dripping after transfer.
- PTFE, white
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Immersion tube Ø32mm (1.26")
- All valves are made of solid PTFE/PVDF
- Infinitely variable adjustment of pump immersion depth guaranteeing good residual extraction
- Barrel screw joints for commercially available containers available as accessories
Barrel pump with flexible discharge hose made of PTFE, length of 1.2m (3.94') and stopcock made of PVDF.
Barrel pump with rigid discharge tube with stopcock made of PTFE.
Ordering information: For available accessories, contact your VWR representative.