Spectroquant® Move 100 Colorimeter, MilliporeSigmaSupplier: Merck
CA1.73632.0001EA 1896 CADCA1.73632.0001 EM1.73632.0001
Spectroquant® Move 100 Colorimeter, MilliporeSigma
Colorimeters Multiparameter Colorimeters
The Spectroquant® Move Cl2/O3/ClO2/CyA/pH mobile colorimeter is suitable for the detection of five essential parameters of water analysis: chlorine, ozone, chlorine dioxide, cyanuric acid and pH
- More than 100 high quality Spectroquant® tests pre-programmed - covers all the important methods for routine analysis
- IP 68, dust tight and waterproof
- Accurate instrument: ±1 nm, filters with Δλ =5 (typical)
- Acid and solvent resistant tactile film keypad with acoustic feedback
- Auto off, 20 minutes after the last function
- 8 language options
This handy, battery-operated instrument comes with a carrying case and is designed for in-process and field work.
Ordering information: Standard contents of the Spectroquant Colorimeter Move 100 include the colorimeter in a plastic carrying case, 4 batteries (type AA/LR6), adapter for 16mm dia. round cells, 3 round cells with 16mm dia. cap, 3 round cells with 24mm dia. cap, screwdriver, operating instructions manual, and certificate of compliance.