SuperBlock™ T20 (TBS) Blocking Buffer, Thermo ScientificSupplier: Thermo Scientific
37535 37537 37537 37536 37581 37581 37535 37536
CAPI37535EA 919.13 CADCAPI37535 CAPI37537 PI37537 PI37536 PI37581 CAPI37581 PI37535 CAPI37536
SuperBlock™ T20 (TBS) Blocking Buffer, Thermo Scientific
Buffers Electrophoresis Buffers Blocking Buffers
Thermo Scientific SuperBlock™ Blocking Buffer is optimised solutions in PBS or TBS containing a protein that provides incredibly fast and effective blocking for ELISA, IHC and Western blot analysis.
- Fast - block membranes in 5 to 10 minutes and ELISA plates in 2 minutes
- Flexible - guaranteed to be biotin-free for use with streptavidin system
- Low background - the non-serum protein solution yields a high signal-to-noise ratio
- Stable - store buffer at 4˚C for one year; store blocked plates dry for up to 12 months
- Product is shipped at ambient temperature
Blocking microplates, membranes or tissues with a SuperBlock Buffer yields a high signal-to-noise ratio in most detection systems. The protein-based formulation does not contain any immunoglobulins, albumin or endogenous biotin, making it compatible in many situations where traditional blocking agents fail. The buffer is especially effective at blocking coated polystyrene microplates (96-well plates) and stabilizing them for drying and storage for later use.
Caution: For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures. Upon receipt store at 4˚C. Product is shipped at ambient temperature.