phCMV Expression Vectors, GenlantisSupplier: Genlantis
P003100 P003300 P003200
10497-572EA 884.93 CAD10497-572 10497-570 10497-574
phCMV Expression Vectors, Genlantis
Vectors, Plasmids, Libraries and Inserts
The phCMV Expression Vectors are engineered to produce significantly higher expression levels than traditional human cytomegalovirus (CMV) promoter based constitutive expression vectors such as pcDNA3.1.
- High-level constitutive transgene expression
- Suitable for both stable (G418) and transient expression
- Expression of native and HA-tagged proteins
- Small size for increased transfection efficiency
- Convenient multiple cloning site containing the most commonly-used restriction sites
The phCMV vectors contain a specially modified promoter/enhancer sequence that has been systematically engineered for high-level expression. phCMV high-expression vectors can unleash the full potential of the CMV promoter and yield the highest possible levels of expression. In addition, the plasmid backbones of the phCMV vectors have also been optimized to allow higher plasmid yield and smaller vector size.
Delivery information: The kit includes phCMV Expression Vector (1 vial x 25 ?g), phCMV/CAT Positive Control Vector (1 vial x 10 ?g).