phCMV™ FSR Fusion Stable Reporter Vectors, GenlantisSupplier: Genlantis
P013500 P003400 P013400 P003500
10497-584EA 1200.72 CAD10497-584 10497-582 10497-578 10497-576
phCMV™ FSR Fusion Stable Reporter Vectors, Genlantis
Vectors, Plasmids, Libraries and Inserts
The phCMV Fusion Stable Reporter (FSR) Vectors are designed for high-level expression of GFP or Luciferase fusion proteins and for creating GFP or Luciferase stable cell lines.
- Modified hCMV immediate-early promoter provides high level constitutive expression pomoter in a wide variety of cells and cell types.
- Convenient choice of GFP or Luciferase reporter genes for control expression experiments
- Two multiple cloning sites (MCS) for cloning gene of choice upstream or downstream of reporter gene (in fusion)
- SV40 polyadenylation sign provides for stable mRNA by providing efficient transcription termination and polyadenylation
- PUC Origin of replication provides high copy number of vector in E.coli.
FSR innovative vectors contain optimized CMV promoter-intron sequences for significantly higher constitutive expression levels than other mammalian expression vectors. Each phCMV-FSR Vector contains a multiple cloning site on either side of the reporter gene for creating N- or C-terminal fusion proteins. Also, each vector contains a combination Kanamycin/Neomycin antibiotic selection gene, which allows for selection in both E. coli and mammalian cells, while minimizing vector size so that transfection efficiency is maximally enhanced. The vectors can be used for either transient transfection or for generating stable cells lines expressing the reporter gene only or your fusion-reporter gene construct.