HydroKlean Solution, Contec®Supplier: Contec
SBC170HKLE SBT34HK6IR SBT17HKLE
75982-112CS 561.85 CAD75982-112 76205-160 76205-162
HydroKlean Solution, Contec®
Cleaning Agents Detergents and Surface Cleansers
HydroKlean is a blend of 6% hydrogen peroxide and water for injection in a 0.5 l and 1 l bag in bottle with installed trigger spray and 5 l capped container. It is ready to use and generates no Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs).
- Hydrogen peroxide breaks down to water and oxygen, making it very low in residue and suitable for product contact areas
- Guaranteed endotoxin level of less than 0.25 EU/ml is ideal for use in product contact areas
- Sterile filled into pre-irradiated containers in an ISO Class 5 cleanroom
- Suitable for use in all areas of the cleanroom including ISO Class 5 cabinets and RABS
- Double bagged or triple bagged in linear tear packaging facilitates transfer into isolators and RABS making it easy to open even with wearing gloves
- Trigger spray in 'bag in bottle' protected system prevents bottle contents from being contaminated during use
- Not classified as corrosive; can be used safely in all areas of the cleanroom
Hydrogen peroxide breaks down to water and oxygen in use, so it leaves little to no residue on a surface. Contec HydroKlean has a certified endotoxin level of <0.25 EU/ml making it ideal for use in product contact areas. The product is 0.2 μm filtered and sterile filled into pre-irradiated containers under Grade A unidirectional airflow and bagged in a Grade A or ISO Class 5 cleanroom. The 0.5 l and 1 l “bag in bottle” system protects contents during use. Certificates of analysis are available for each batch.
The 6% hydrogen peroxide is not classed as corrosive and can be used safely in all areas of a cleanroom. It is nonflammable and therefore ideal for use across large areas of a cleanroom, or where sparks may be an issue. As Contec HydroKlean is very low residue, it eliminates the need for a residue removal stage with alcohol or water.
Contec HydroKlean is double or triple bagged allowing for ease of entry into controlled environments. The linear tear bags are easy to open even when wearing gloves.
Avantor is a vertically integrated, global supplier of discovery-to-delivery solutions for...