FGS-100E Motorized Force Test Stands, SEALS USA INCSupplier: SEALS USA INC
75840-590EA 5807.73 CAD75840-590 75840-588
FGS-100E Motorized Force Test Stands, SEALS USA INC
Vertical Motorized Test Stand with 4 mode operation selection.
- Simplified 7 button keypad with emergency safety stop provides a user-friendly platform that does not require extensive training
- Compatibility with nearly all manufacturers’ force gauges enables flexibility in testing applications
- Field selectable inches/min. or mm/min. allows user preference or to change as needed per test requirement
- Large 100-230VAC power capability provides flexible installation; eliminates power transformer
- Quick-adjust manual upper and lower limits eliminates set-up time for the next test
- Compact, modular design reduces weight, footprint, and cost of stand
The Series FGS-100E vertical, motorized force test stands combined with the SHIMPO line of superior quality force gauges create a complete force measurement system capable of handling the most precise testing applications.
The test stand’s all steel construction makes them remarkably rugged while performing with precision, providing the reliability to tackle a multitude of applications. Stands offer simplified operation with a 7 button keypad and emergency stop button, eliminating lengthy training typical of similar test stands. With four modes of operation (Manual, Jog, Single Cycle, Continuous), various single tests or repetitive tests can be achieved and selected with the push of a button. The user can quickly change the speed units displayed on the LCD from mm/min. to inches/min. to satisfy test requirements or preferences. With manually adjustable high and low stop limits, the test stands are designed for minimal time necessary to adjust for the next test. The FGS-100E motorized stands have a capacity rating of 110 lbs. (50 kgf) in either fast [0.78-23.60 in/min (20-600 mm/min)] movement operation or slow speed [0.23-7.00 in/min (6-180 mm/min)] operation models. When connected to a SHIMPO FGV Force Gauge, the gauges programmable overload setting is communicated to the test stand, allowing the stand to stop at the overload set point and prevent potential damage to the gauge’s sensor.
Ordering information: Overload set point communication cable for use with FGV force gauge.