Pierce™ SuperBlock™ Dry Blend Blocking Buffer, Thermo ScientificSupplier: Thermo Scientific
CAPI37545EA 761.69 CADCAPI37545 PI37545
Pierce™ SuperBlock™ Dry Blend Blocking Buffer, Thermo Scientific
Buffers Electrophoresis Buffers Blocking Buffers
SuperBlock (TBS) Blocking Buffer is an optimised TBS solution containing a protein that provides incredibly fast and effective blocking for ELISA, IHC and Western Blot Analysis.
- Block membranes in 5 to 10 minutes and ELISA plates in 2 minutes
- Biotin-free for use with streptavidi
- Available in multiple package sizes
- Non serum protein solution yields a high signal-to-noise ratio
- Stable at 4 °C for one year
The protein based formulation does not contain any immunoglobulins, albumin or endogenous biotin, making it compatible in many situations where traditional blocking agents fail. The buffer is especially effective at blocking coated polystyrene microplates (96-well plates) and stabilizing them for drying and storage for later use.
Delivery information: Each pack contains a proprietary protein formulation in Tris buffered saline (pH 7.4); each pack/pouch yields 200 mL