Digi-Sense® Pre-calibrated Professional CFM/CMM Vane Thermo Anemometer, Cole-ParmerSupplier: Cole Parmer
76183-368EA 546.98 CAD76183-368
Digi-Sense® Pre-calibrated Professional CFM/CMM Vane Thermo Anemometer, Cole-Parmer
Save time by storing up to 16 commonly used vent area sizes into memory (eight CFM and eight CMM).
- Reliable measurements guaranteed
- Pre calibrated to NIST-traceable standards by InnoCal
- User-select units of measure (ft./min., m/s, mph, km/h, knots, CFM, and CMM) eliminates need for conversion
- Measure air velocities up to 5900 ft./min. (30 m/s) to cover broad range of applications
- Measure air flow up to 999,900 CFM (999,900 CMM)
- Large, dual-function, 4-digit LCD with backlight capability for easy reading
- Auto power-off extends battery life
- Fits comfortably in the hand
The Digi-Sense Professional CFM/CMM vane thermoanemometer is designed for precision air velocity and airflow measurements in seven user-selectable units of measure (ft/min, m/s, mph, km/h, knots, CFM, and CMM). The instrument will help you meet cooling and environmental requirements for safety and comfort. The large dual display allows you to simultaneously read air velocity or airflow and air temperature.
Air velocity, airflow, and temperature parameters can be measured on a single point, average, maximum or minimum basis. Up to 16 memory storage locations (8 CFM and 8 CMM) for commonly tested air vent sizes are available to save time. A foam-cut hard carrying case is included to protect the instrument between uses.
Certifications: NIST-traceable calibration certificate with data, performed in compliance with MIL-STD-45662A, ANSI/NCSL Z540-1-1994, 10CFR50, Appendix B, ISO9002-94, and ISO/IEC 17025:2005.
Delivery information: Includes vane probe sensor with 3.9' (1.2 m) cable, hard carrying case, one 9 V battery (80 hours typical), and NIST-traceable calibration report with data supplied by InnoCal.