Ward's LiveSlides®Supplier: VWR International
470309-714BX 268.95 CAD470309-714 470313-232
Slides Prepared Slides
Never before has it been so easy to view microorganisms, including bacteria, fungi, and protists.
- Available as bulk pack of 50 slides only, or pack of 5 slides with transfer pipettes
- Uniform depth of viewing well perfect for maintaining a shallow depth of field
- Partitions help keep specimens in the viewing area
- Polycarbonate material is safe for indoor or outdoor use
- Can be used with traditional or digital microscopes
Each LiveSlide® consists of a base slide, and a set of coverslips of different thicknesses. One is very thin (0.13 mm), perfect for high magnification, and the second is a bit thicker (0.25 mm) for all applications. Each coverslip has a thin plastic film on each side for protection, one green and one clear. Remove both films by either peeling the film off or using a small piece of tape on the corner and lifting. Discard the films.