Science Take-Out® A Case Of Unintentional OverdoseSupplier: Science Take-Out
STO-160U STO-160 STO-160R
470311-336EA 208.5 CAD470311-336 470311-334 470311-338
Science Take-Out® A Case Of Unintentional Overdose
Educational Materials Biology Educational Materials Physiology and Health Learning Activities
Follow the case of a teen with liver damage caused by an overdose of medicine.
- Available as a single kit with material for one student or group
- Unassembled 10 pack for additional savings
- No additional materials necessary
Students follow the case of a teen with symptoms of liver damage. They conduct simulated laboratory tests and analyze the medicines the teen took to determine that his symptoms are caused by a dangerous acetaminophen overdose.
Caution: Choking hazard. This science take-out kit contains small parts. Do not allow children under the age of seven to have access to any kit component.