Purifier® Cell Logic®+ Class II A2 Biosafety Cabinets, 230 V British (UK), LabconcoSupplier: Labconco
332491051 322691051 342591151 332491151 332691051 322691151 322491151 322391151 332691151 342391051 342691051 322491051 332391051 342391151 322591051 322391051 332591051 332591151 322591151 332391151 342591051 342491151 342491051 342691151
76321-144EA 25417.9 CAD76321-144 76321-378 76321-288 76321-158 76321-318 76321-304 76321-220 76321-058 76321-336 76321-100 76321-344 76321-122 76321-072 76321-114 76321-194 76321-212 76321-252 76321-266 76321-238 76321-086 76321-280 76321-180 76321-172 76321-358
Purifier® Cell Logic®+ Class II A2 Biosafety Cabinets, 230 V British (UK), Labconco
Fume Hoods and Enclosures Biological and Microbiological Safety Cabinets
Purifier Cell Logic+ Type A2 biosafety cabinets combine ergonomics, comfort and safety.
- MyLogic OS displays cabinet status and alarms with clear, concise images and messaging to build user confidence
- Constant Airflow Profile™ (CAP) Technology automatically maintains a precise volume of air as the filters load to protect a user and their samples
- Ergonomic Inclination™ Technology Suite includes 10° angled sash, patented curved air grille with built-in armrest, fully accessible controls and eye-level mounted color display
- Quiet, efficient ECM blower and energy saving LED lights reduces cabinet’s carbon footprint
- Provides personnel, product and environmental protection and is suitable for work in all biosafety levels
- Specially designed for use with microscopes and/or temperature-sensitive samples
The Purifier Cell Logic+ Class II A2 Biosafety Cabinet excels in user comfort and functionality. Decades of industry leading advances in ergonomic design have shaped the Inclination™ Technology Suite that includes the following: 10° angled sash, LED lighting, patented curved air grille with built in armrest, fully accessible controls and line-of-sight mounted color display with MyLogic™ operating system.
MyLogic OS provides intuitive control of the Logic+ with clear messages and vibrant imagery, status updates and alarms with diagnostic troubleshooting. Using ECM blower technology, the Cell Logic+ uses the Constant Airflow Profile™ (CAP) to maintain a precise volume of air as the filters load. In addition, the cabinet will continuously display the HEPA filter life remaining and cabinet status. These features combine to provide unparalleled safety.
Cell Logic+ A2 Biosafety Cabinets are designed to discharge HEPA-filtered exhaust air directly into the laboratory, or into an exhaust system through an efficient Ventus™ Canopy Connection (optional). Cell Logic+ models are also equipped to meet the specific needs of the cell culture industry. Optional features include the Scope-Ready™ and Temp-Zone™ packages. The Scope-Ready package allows the user’s microscope to be integrated into the biosafety cabinet. The Temp-Zone package includes a temperature controlled area on the work surface. The Cell Logic+ is available with the Scope-Ready package, the Temp-Zone package or both. Some cabinets include base stands and/or an Accessory Package (UV light (not on Scope-Ready models), service fixture(s) and Vacu-Pass™ Cord and Cable Portal).
Certifications: ADA-compliant (height of controls and receptacles). NSF and modified ASHRAE 110 compliant. CE Conformity marking (230 V models). ISO 5 conditions per ISO 14644-1 and 2.
Ordering information: Base stand required if model with stand is not selected. Microscope not included. Accessories not included unless stated.