AlphaTec® 53-001 Series Gloves, AnsellSupplier: Ansell
53001080-NA 53001100-NA 53001090-NA 53001070-NA 53001110-NA
76339-874BG 99.22 CAD76339-874 76339-860 76339-858 76339-854 76339-862
AlphaTec® 53-001 Series Gloves, Ansell
One glove with the benefits of two, offering multi-barrier chemical protection.
- Innovative multi-layer polymer design: nitrile/neoprene/nitrile
- Provides protection against a wide range of chemicals, from acids and bases to hydrocarbons and organic solvents
- Tested according to EN ISO 374:2016; permeation time >30 minutes against 13 chemicals out of 18 listed
- Features the latest MICROCHEM™ chemical barrier technology, providing superior protection for use in hazardous environments
- ANSELL GRIP™ technology provides enhanced dexterity, grip, and comfort when handling wet or oily items
- Inner soft nylon liner for comfort and increased mechanical protection
The Ansell AlphaTec® 53-001 is a 'two-in-one' nitrile and neoprene multilayer glove that provides broader chemical protection, helps reduce the number of SKUs used in a workplace, and ensures peace of mind for safety managers and workers in hazardous chemical applications.
Certifications: EN388:2016 3121A; EN407 X1XXXX; EN420:2003 + A1:2009; EN ISO 374-1:2016 Type A ACFGJKLMNOPST.
Packaging: Gloves are packaged 6 pairs per bag, 12 bags per carton.