KIMBLE® Cyanide Distillation Apparatus With Separate Scrubber and Absorber, DWK Life SciencesSupplier: DWK Life Sciences
KT479120-0000CS 2164.34 CADKT479120-0000
KIMBLE® Cyanide Distillation Apparatus With Separate Scrubber and Absorber, DWK Life Sciences
Distillation Components Distillation Sets
Cyanide distillation 19/38 apparatus with separate scrubber and absorber.
- Samples react with acid to convert cyanide to HCN
- The first bubbler acts as a scrubber to remove sulfides
- Cyanide is absorbed in the second bubbler
- Design features compact standard taper 19/38 joints
- Manufactured from 33 expansion, low extractable borosilicate glass
Apparatus for removing interfering substances in quantitative analysis of industrial waste waters, saline and reagent grade water.
Certifications: Borosilicate glass conforming to USP Type I and ASTM E438, Type I, Class A requirements.