ALPS™ 5000 Automated Microplate Heat Sealer, Thermo ScientificSupplier: Thermo Scientific
76376-438EA 75827.47 CAD76376-438
ALPS™ 5000 Automated Microplate Heat Sealer, Thermo Scientific
Heat Sealers Microplate Heat Sealers
ALPS™ 5000 is the next generation in plate sealing equipment offering fast sealing times, increased process customization and all electric operation improving reliability and reducing noise.
- Fast sealing of multiple plate heights
- Increase productivity and throughput sealing up to four plates per minute
- Seal plates from 8 to 46 mm in height with no adapters required
- Compatible with high throughput automated applications
- Touchscreen control and savable protocols
- Precise control over sealing parameters to ensure repeatability
- No need to connect to an external air source or replace expensive vacuum cups
- Sealing temperature range ambient to 199 °C
It has a compact footprint to conserve precious bench space and top-loaded seals are easily accessible and can be loaded without the aid of a tool. With automated, electrically controlled microplate sealing, seal up to four plates per minute in a variety of hand-fed, benchtop or high throughput robotic applications.
Designed with the ability to program sealing time, temperature, pressure, foil length, and sealing distance of it allows for ability to offer complete customization of the sealing process for a wide range of applications. It is semi-automated, and equipped with both on-board touchscreen operation, savable protocols for bench top use and an RS232 port and included programming parameters for robotic integration.
Ordering information: For compatible foil/seals, please contact your VWR representative.
Avantor is a vertically integrated, global supplier of discovery-to-delivery solutions for...