Masterflex® L/S® Easy-Load® II Pump Heads for Precision Tubing, Cole-ParmerSupplier: Cole Parmer
76403-106EA 1283.1 CAD76403-106 76403-110
Masterflex® L/S® Easy-Load® II Pump Heads for Precision Tubing, Cole-Parmer
Pumps Peristaltic Pumps
Automatic retention holds tubing securely in place with no manual adjustment—just load the tubing and start the pump.
- New design and automatic tubing retention allow for multiple tubing sizes—change tubing without removing head from drive
- Four-roller rotor improves pressure performance and mechanical stability while reducing pulsation
- Model available with integrated open-head sensor–connects directly to sensor-equipped drives
- Pump heads are stackable for multichannel applications
- Compact design for efficient use of space
- Suitable for use with L/S® Precision pump tubing sizes
- Automatic tubing retention
- Fixed occlusion
When two Easy-Load® II pump heads are stacked rollers are offset by 45°--combine the outlets from two stacked heads for a 95% reduction in flow pulsation.
Ordering information: These pump heads accept the six L/S® precision tubing sizes. For stacking multiple heads (up to the specified limits of your drive) order two- three- or four-channel hardware separately under 'Accessories'.