Masterflex® L/S® Precision Variable-Speed Console Drives, Cole-ParmerSupplier: Cole Parmer
76403-054EA 3629.45 CAD76403-054
Masterflex® L/S® Precision Variable-Speed Console Drives, Cole-Parmer
Pumps Peristaltic Pumps
Easy-to-use drives offer precise speed control and digital display of rpm—ideal for metering applications.
- Flow rate 0.06 to 3400 ml/min (depends on drive rpm and tubing size)
- Three digit LED display shows motor rpm — confirm speed setting at a glance
- Reversible motor—purge tubing before or after pumping; pump fluid in either direction
- LED indicators confirm motor direction
- Powerful motors let you stack 2 or 4 pump heads for increased flow rates and for multichannel applications
- Separate speed and power (on/off) control — maintain speed setting while turning pump on/off
- Stackable, splash-resistant ABS plastic housing; IP33 rated|Remote control capabilities via a DB9 female connector on back of drive
- Speed control input: 4 to 20 mA or 0 to 10 VDC
- Pump direction (CW/CCW) via open collector or contact closure
- Start/stop via open collector or contact closure
- Membrane keypad for easy up-front control of speed, direction, and start/stop
These accurate analog console drives have powerful motors, speed display, and ±0.25% speed control for precise flow regulation—ideal for metering applications. Remote speed control requires DB9 male connector 07595-45 or cable assembly 07595-47. Use remote connector for control of start/stop via contact closure or open collector (5 V TTL); control start/stop via footswitch 77595-35 or handheld remote 07528-80.
Ordering information: 1.8 m (6 ft.) line cord with IEC 320/CEE22 socket. These models are shipped with country specific plug/cord set; please specify ultimate destination when ordering.