Masterflex® L/S Digital Drive Systems, Cole-ParmerSupplier: Cole Parmer
76403-118EA 4697.34 CAD76403-118 76403-120
Masterflex® L/S Digital Drive Systems, Cole-Parmer
Pumps Peristaltic Pumps
Don't lose control of your metering applications—digital display gives you repeatable control.
- Flow rate 0.06 to 3400 ml/min—flow rate depends on drive rpm, pump head, and tubing size
- Three digit LED display shows motor rpm — confirm speed setting at a glance
- Reversible motor—purge tubing before or after pumping; pump fluid in either direction
- LED indicators confirm motor direction
- Powerful motors let you stack 2 or 4 pump heads for increased flow rates and for multichannel applications
- Separate speed and power (on/off) control — maintain speed setting while turning pump on/off
- Stackable, splash-resistant ABS plastic housing; IP33 rated
- Remote control capabilities via a DB9 female connector on back of drive
- Speed control input: 4 to 20 mA or 0 to 10 VDC
- Pump direction (CW/CCW) via open collector or contact closure
- Start/stop via open collector or contact closure
- Membrane keypad for easy up-front control of speed, direction, and start/stop
- Automatic tubing retention
- Fixed occlusion
These accurate analog console drives have powerful motors, speed display, and ±0.25% speed control for precise flow regulation—ideal for metering applications. Remote speed control requires DB9 male connector 07595-45 or cable assembly 07595-47. Use remote connector for control of start/stop via contact closure or open collector (5 V TTL); control start/stop via footswitch 77595-35 or handheld remote 07528-80. This system includes the drive and pump head.
Accessories information: Drive 07528-10 and pump head 77200-60.