BINDER −86 °C Ultra-Low Temperature Upright Freezers, UF V ModelsSupplier: Binder
9020-0353 9020-0351 9020-0354 9020-0352
76413-540EA 34390.98 CAD76413-540 76413-542 76413-536 76413-538
BINDER −86 °C Ultra-Low Temperature Upright Freezers, UF V Models
Freezers Ultra Low Temperature Freezers
These ultra low temperature freezers ensure the safe storage of samples at –80 °C. These combine outstanding environmental friendliness with low energy consumption, convenient operation and an individual safety concept.
- Range of temperature controller –86 to –40 °C
- Lowest energy consumption in its class
- Powerful cascade compressor cooling unit
- Environmentally friendly refrigerants R-290 and R-170
- Efficient thermal insulation with vacuum insulation panels
- Zero-voltage alarm contact for in-house alarm system
- Features Ethernet interface and elapsed time indicator
The inner chamber, shelves, and inner doors are made entirely from stainless steel and are rust-proof. The door can be opened manually using an ergonomic door latch handle or at the touch of a button using an electromechanical door locking mechanism. Electronic access control is available via the NumPad option. Two rear access ports of Ø 28 mm are available.
The innovative door gasket concept reduces the tendency for ice to build up on the door frame and, at the same time, makes it easier to remove ice.
Avantor is a vertically integrated, global supplier of discovery-to-delivery solutions for...