SlideMop™ Mops, MicronovaSupplier: Micronova
MZCR63-16 MZCR63-16IR QSM-16 QPSM-16
76404-178CS 368.25 CAD76404-178 76404-180 76404-182 76423-456
SlideMop™ Mops, Micronova
A simple, effective mop system featuring sturdy, collapsible plates that easily slide into the quilted polyester mop cover for use in traditional 'dip and wring' methods, or as a 'saturation' method where liquid disposal and/or space-saving is a factor.
- Lightweight, economical design for use throughout the facility
- Quilted polyester mop covers with polyester pad interiors for disinfectant dispersal
- Choice of stainless steel or plastic frame
- Swivel joint ensures correct lift and pull for figure eight cleaning techniques
- Use with W-94 or W-92 wringer
- Available gamma irradiated: 25 kGy minimum dose
- Good chemical resistance
Designed for use with most threaded plastic and aluminum handles and can be used with the quick disconnect stainless steel handles and ACME adapter.
Certifications: Manufactured for use in controlled environments. ISO 5 thru 9 cleanrooms. ISO 9001 certified manufacturing facility.