Masterflex® Ismatec™ Reglo Digital Multichannel Pumps, Avantor®Supplier: Avantor Fluid Handling
78018-10 78018-14 78018-12 78018-22 78018-20 78018-24
76417-806EA 5874.32 CAD76417-806 76417-810 76417-808 76417-814 76417-812 76417-816
Masterflex® Ismatec™ Reglo Digital Multichannel Pumps, Avantor®
Pumps Peristaltic Pumps
Versatile multichannel pumps for accurate low-flow fluid delivery with an intuitive touch-screen interface.
- Compact, benchtop pumps optimize ease of use, accuracy, and reliability
- 12.7 cm (5") capacitive TFT/RGB touch screen for crisp resolution and a wide viewing angle
- Flexible operational control via screen, MasterflexLive, or analog remote control
- Continuous run, volume dispense, and time dispense modes – batch control and interval/off time in volume and time modes
- Anti-drip and speed ramping available in volume dispense mode – ensure accuracy and minimize sample loss
- Cassette pump models accept 3-stop tubing for easy loading and secure retention
- Continuous duty cycle
MasterflexLive® is a secure, cloud-enabled platform for control and monitoring of Masterflex pumps; get real-time control of all pump parameters – including speed, flow rate, dispense volume, and more. You can monitor and adjust critical processes running 24/7 without the need for onsite personnel while push notifications alert you to operating conditions and error messages.
Internet connection via standard ethernet (RJ45) jack on rear of drive, USB connection allows for downloadable firmware updates to be loaded into the pump.
Tubing cassettes (included) accept 3-stop tubing and are easily snapped in/out for quick tubing changes. Accepted tubing ranges from 0.13 to 3.17 mm ID for a wide flow range.
Ordering information: Order the three-stop tubing size and formulation to suit your application needs (sold separately). No open-head sensor.
Delivery information: Includes pump drive, pump head, cassettes, and power adapter with 6' (1.8 m) line cord.
Caution: Not washdown capable.