Isolator Tool™ and Covers, MicronovaSupplier: Micronova
ITC6-9 ITC6-9IR QDIT-09 ITC620-911IR QPIT-09 ITC620-911 ITC11-9NS ITC11-9NSIR ITCAW-9 ITCAA-9IR ITC6-9NS ITC6-9NSIR ITC6-911NSIR ITC11-9NSBB ITC11-911NS QPIT-04 ITC6-4NS
89040-914CS 784.83 CAD89040-914 89040-920 89040-926 89089-356 89092-312 89140-698 94023-774 94023-776 89402-988 52428-592 52428-594 89508-392 89508-394 76018-368 76018-370 76018-372 76018-374 76018-376 76018-378 76018-380 76443-130 76443-132
Isolator Tool™ and Covers, Micronova
The Isolator Tool™ adapter with a 360° swivel works with a range of mop covers to efficiently clean and disinfect isolators, hoods, RABS, and small equipment in clean and aseptic areas.
- Ergonomic cleaning for isolators, hoods, RABS, and other small equipment
- Low-profile design and angled head adapter
- Modular and extendable handles available
- Available with stainless steel or plastic plates
- For use with the SSU series Universal Handles or STAH series threaded handles
- PolySorb™ Cover: 100% textured polyester for additional cleaning as well as sanitization
- NovaPoly™ Cover: 100% smooth knit polyester matches traditional cleanroom wipe fabrics and provides excellent disinfectant dispersal
- MegaTex® Cover: Polyamide, slightly abrasive yet absorbent
- Microfiber Cover: 80% Polyester/20% Nylon for maximum absorbency and residue removal
- Compatible with alcohol, strong disinfectants, and steam sterilization
- Launderable for reuse
The covers are available in a range of fabrics, and with an optional foam layer to hold disinfectant and facilitate wringing. Modular and extendable handles fit through small passes and allow extended reach. The all plastic version Isolator Tool™ and the mop covers are available gamma irradiated for aseptic areas. Designed for use with the SSU series Universal Handles or STA series threaded handles.
Ordering information: Fabric covers, adapters, and handles must be purchased separately. Slip covers are available irradiated; contact your VWR sales representative for more information.