VWR® Two-Sided Disposable Plastic CuvettesSupplier: VWR International
759070V 759075V 759080V 759085V
97000-584CS 343.81 CAD97000-584 97000-586 97000-588 97000-590
VWR® Two-Sided Disposable Plastic Cuvettes
Cuvettes Spectrophotometer Cuvettes
Cuvettes are constructed of high-quality polymethyl methacrylate (PMMA or "acrylic") or polystyrene (PS), and provide accurate, reliable results.
- Compatible with most spectrophotometers and photometers
- Ideal for most spectrophotometry applications in the visible and near-UV range
- Cuvettes have a 10mm lightpath
- Include an arrow mark to indicate direction of transmission and reduce variation
- Available in macro and semi-macro sizes to accommodate most sample volumes
Acrylic cuvettes are suitable for assays between 300nm and 900nm. Polystyrene cuvettes are ideal for routine assays between 340nm and 900nm. They are grouped by manufacturing mold cavity number to ensure the lowest variation in extinction coefficient, and are packaged in low-dust, low-scratch material.