Irradiated Cleanroom Tapes, CR100IR™, MicronovaSupplier: Micronova
68400-576CS 1791.55 CAD68400-576 68400-722 68400-832 68400-838 10062-824 10062-826
Irradiated Cleanroom Tapes, CR100IR™, Micronova
These ultra-processed irradiated cleanroom tapes are made of vinyl and are processed in a ISO 4 environment.
- Suitable for critical and aseptic processing applications, media preparation, batching, packaging within the laboratory or sterile processing area
- Helps to limit particulate and bioburden counts
- Extremely conformable; tapes and seals curved and irregular surfaces
- Clean peel from wafer cartridges and cleanroom work surfaces
- Matte finish can be written on with a cleanroom pen
- Wound on a 7.6 cm (3”) plastic core
The tape comes with full certification of irradiation and lot traceability.
Length: 33 m (36 yds.)
Different colours available.
Packaging: Individually double bagged.