MicroSeal™ CSLB™ Sleeve Seal Tapes, MicronovaSupplier: Micronova
CSLB-3WH CSLB-3WHIR CSLB-34WHIR CSLB-12WH CSLB-1WHIR CSLB-1WH
43300-942CS 957.91 CAD43300-942 68400-422 68400-426 68400-432 68400-434 68400-436
MicroSeal™ CSLB™ Sleeve Seal Tapes, Micronova
These cleanroom tapes are made of PE with pressure-sensitive acrylic adhesive.
- Perforations at 7,6 cm (3”) intervals allow an easy tear at optimum lengths
- Low-density, low-outgassing polyethylene film will remove cleanly, leaving no adhesive residue
- Can be written on with fibre tip and permanent markers
- Wound on a 3" plastic core with no liner, meaning less packaging and waste to discard
- Available from 0.5 to 3" widths; smaller widths are ideal for rodac plate sealing during environmental monitoring
- Suitable for food processing and pharmaceutical production
- 16,5 m (18 yds.) roll provides approximately 42 seals
- Irradiated tape supplied with full certification of irradiation and lot traceability
For cleanroom gowning, this conformable tape can be used to ensure an effective seal between the glove and garment. For plate sealing, bundling and labeling applications the excellent peel/reseal properties combined with the easy tear perforations make this tape the ideal choice.