VWR® Metal-Free Centrifuge Tubes, Polypropylene, SterileSupplier: VWR, part of Avantor
CFT460500 CFT415500 CFT457150 CFT456150
89049-176CS 587.36 CAD89049-176 89049-174 89049-172 89049-170
VWR® Metal-Free Centrifuge Tubes, Polypropylene, Sterile
Tubes Centrifuge Tubes
These leak-proof centrifuge tubes are ideal for environmental uses such as water analysis and other applications wherein tubes have the potential to contaminate samples.
- Easy-to-read black graduations in ±2% increments
- Contains a large, white frosted writing area
- RNase-, DNase-, and endotoxin-free
- Autoclavable (121 °C) and freezable (–80 °C)
- Can be centrifuged up to 12500 ×g
- Sterile tubes are sterilized by irradiation
The tubes are certified free of major critical trace metals to less than 1 ppb. Conical centrifuge tubes are available in two sizes with white flat caps for easy labeling. The polypropylene tubes and polyethylene caps are made of USP VI resins.
Certifications: Manufactured in a class 100 000 room environment. Manufactured under ISO13485:2016 and ISO9001:2015 quality management system. Centrifuge tubes are certified to meet ROHS requirement and are certified free of major critical trace metals.