Innova® −86 °C Ultra-Low Temperature Laboratory Freezers, New Brunswick ScientificSupplier: New Brunswick
U9430-0002 U9430-0002 U9400-0002 U9410-0002 U9420-0000 U9440-0002 U9400-0000 U9425-0000 U9410-0002 U9400-0000 U9430-0000 U9425-0000 U9420-0000 U9400-0002 U9430-0000
CA97048-908EA 29702.49 CADCA97048-908 97048-908 CA97048-906 97048-906 97048-904 CA97048-902 97048-902 CA97048-900 CA97048-910 97048-900 CA97048-898 97048-898 97048-910 CA97048-896 97048-896
Innova® −86 °C Ultra-Low Temperature Laboratory Freezers, New Brunswick Scientific
Freezers Ultra Low Temperature Freezers
Freezers combine vacuum insulation panel technology with efficient cooling technology to provide excellent space and power efficiency.
- Greater internal storage capacity within the same footprint is achieved through use of vacuum insulation panel technology
- Inner door seals prevent cold air loss and eliminate the need for a door heater, resulting in lower energy bills and less maintenance
- Higher-grade seals are located on the outer door and cabinet, and quality internal lids on chest models
- Heated air vent with plunger quickly clears any ice build-up and prevents vacuum formation for easy opening throughout the day
- Inner doors lift off hinges without tools to simplify removal for cleaning
- Leveling feet provide stability on uneven floor
Two unique upright models are designed for for cramped labs. Space-saving freezer model U101 fits on or under the bench, or can be stacked two high. Ultra-slender freezer model U360 features an advanced controller and sophisticated display.
Certifications: UL listed. CE marked.
Avantor is a vertically integrated, global supplier of discovery-to-delivery solutions for...