AcroPrep™ Filter Plates for Aqueous Filtration, Pall LaboratorySupplier: Pall Laboratory
8130 8231 8129 5073W 5051 5051 8131 8119 8031 8019 8127 5085 8129 8227 8031 8027 5065 5073W 8029 8227 8039 8231 5072 5072 8029 8131 5084 5085 8130 5065 8119 8019 8027 5084 8039 8127
CA89135-688PK 238.67 CADCA89135-688 CA28148-678 16003-826 28148-622 16003-828 30621-082 CA16003-828 CA89030-430 97052-128 30621-080 89135-708 97052-126 97052-104 97052-102 97052-124 CA97052-098 97052-100 89030-428 CA97052-096 97052-096 16003-810 89135-688 CA28148-622 CA16003-826 CA30621-080 CA89135-708 CA30621-082 CA97052-128 CA97052-126 CA97052-104 89030-430 CA97052-124 CA97052-102 CA97052-100 CA89030-428 97052-098
AcroPrep™ Filter Plates for Aqueous Filtration, Pall Laboratory
Microplates Filter Plates
AcroPrep and AcroPrep Advance filter plates combine high performance membranes with unique well designs to provide fast processing with efficient removal of particulates. These plates are suitable for applications such as general sample prep, gross fractionation, call harvesting, and cell-based assays.
- High performance Supor (PES) membrane has low protein binding and high flow rate
- Glass fiber membrane offers efficient particulate removal
- AcroPrep Plates eliminate crosstalk between wells. Membranes are individually sealed in each well with a proprietary sealing process and each well has a fluid director
- AcroPrep Advance plates have a unique well geometry resulting in faster, more uniform filtration rates across the plate with reduced hold-up volume
- AcroPrep Advance plates have an optimized outlet tip providing direct flow of samples into receiver plate without concerns of cross-contamination
- AcroPrep Advance plates have a smooth top surface and textured window allow for easy labeling on the plates
- Varied membrane and pore size selection offers efficient particulate removal
AcroPrep™ Advance 96-Well filter plates for aqueous allow for fast processing with efficient removal of particulates in a variety of applications with a varied membrane and pore size selection.
AcroPrep plates are constructed from chemically-resistant, biologically-inert polypropylene with a clear polystyrene lid. The robotic-friendly design has single-piece construction, designed in accordance with the ANSI/SLAS X-2004 standards. Plates are stackable with and without lids. A serialized barcode label allows the use of automated tracking systems and identifies the membrane type.
Recommended centrifugation speed: 1500×g (AcroPrep Advance 96-Well Filter Plates); 1000 - 3000×g (AcroPrep 96-Well Filter Plates); 500 - 3000×g (AcroPrep 384-well Filter Plates)
Recommended operating vacuum: >25.4 cm Hg (10 in. Hg)
Avantor is a vertically integrated, global supplier of discovery-to-delivery solutions for...